Christmas Coffee Gift Guide
It’s Christmas season there’s gifts being given all over the place – the office, those long lost cousins that you only see once a year, and your close loved ones.
It can be overwhelming to say the least…
But there’s good news -> everyone loves coffee!
That’s why we have constructed this perfect Christmas coffee gift guide so that you can be everyone’s holiday hero!
Put on your ugliest sweater and cuddle up by your computer screen let’s knock out your list so that you can get back to what’s important…
- Pour Over Brewers: This could range from a Chemex, V60 or other devices that are similar but are submersion brews like an Aeropress or a Clever dripper. It all depends on your preference. This is your Christmas coffee gift guide after all, but don’t forget to include the filters that go with these devices or the gift will just be a tease.
- French Press: For those days you are too tired to stand there and brew coffee for 3:30 minutes, so you can set the timer and get a couple things done while your morning-saver is brewing on its own. This french press is a classic, looks great and brews like a champ.
- Scale: As long as it shows the weight of what you need weighed, any kitchen scale will do, but if you’re giving this list to your loaded grandparents, we’d recommend getting one that is specifically made for weighing coffee. They last the longest and they look the coolest.
- Grinder: There is a huge variety of grinders for coffee, and many people will tell you different ones that they prefer over others. We prefer the Baratza Encore grinder, but again, that one is for your grandparents to get. As long as the grinder grinds your coffee the way you like it, then who cares? This stocking-friendly grinder is great for the office or travel.
- Gooseneck Kettle: Any kettle would technically “work” when making coffee, but hey it’s Christmas, so go with a proper gooseneck kettle. There are different variations of these, so research what you like best. Some people like the ones that come with a self-boiler whereas others like the sleek look of one that goes on the stove.
- Freshly Roasted Coffee Beans: No Christmas coffee guide would be complete without the actual coffee! Stay Roasted E-Gift Cards tuck nicely into any stocking and are also the “gift that keeps on giving, Clark!” They can be customized anywhere from $10 to $500 so they should work out well for any budget. Or… you could just start coffee deliveries and tell your spouse you’re all good…ok maybe talk about it first.
- Mug: We say this because even though you’re thinking, “I have enough mugs,” there are always more mugs, and there are always more mugs that you want. This might be our favorite mug of all time…
So while you’re decorating your house with lights, garland, and singing stuffed animals with sweaters on, remember to make room in your designated coffee space for what is to hopefully come down your chimney this year straight from your Christmas coffee gift wish list.
May your holidays be bright and coffee-scented!